Get involved and have even more fun…Volunteer!
Volunteers are an integral part of North Country Fiber Fair. As you plan your Fiber Fair weekend, consider volunteering to help make this year’s fair a success. Every hour donated is appreciated; sign up for as many or as few as desired!
We need volunteers for the following:
- Event set-up:
- When: Friday, between 9:30 am and 3 pm
- What: Help setting up areas for all components of Fiber Fair- vendors, dining, demos, and classes.
- Welcoming guests
- When: Friday 12:30-5 pm, Saturday 8 am-5 pm, and Sunday 8 am-3 pm
- What: Welcoming guests at the information table
- Banquet set-up and take-down:
- When: Set-up, Saturday 5 pm; take-down, after the banquet, door prizes, awards, and fashion show
- What: Help tidy up the dining area before and after the banquet
Please fill out our volunteer application form below, and we’ll get back to you closer to the fair. Thank you so much for your interest in helping with this year’s North Country Fiber Fair!!!