The Board reserves the right to limit vendors. Preferential treatment will be given to fiber arts vendors.
You will be notified if you have been accepted as a vendor. You will receive a refund for the booth space if you are not accepted. If you submit this form and payment by June 15, 2022, your business will be listed in the vendor section of the booklet. The online vendor list will be updated regularly until the fair.
Set up: Friday, September 16, 2022, from 3:00 pm–9:00 pm and Saturday morning from 7:00 am–9:00 am. Any vendor attempting to set up before 3:00 pm will be asked to wait for instructions from the vendor maven.
Hours: Vendors must be open 9 am–5:30 pm Saturday (closed Sat after 5:30 pm for banquet) and 9 am–4 pm Sunday.
Tear-down: All booths must be dismantled by Sunday at 6:30 pm. A $50.00 fee will be collected for every hour after 6:30 pm.
Internet connection is available free of charge at the event. Please have a backup data plan available in case of an internet outage.
- Cancellations received before May 31, 2022, will receive a full refund of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received between June 1, 2022, and August 15, 2022, will receive 50% of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 15, 2022, will not receive a refund.
- In the event that the NCFF Board of Directors cancels the in-person fiber fair because of COVID-19/pandemic-related issues, 100% of vendor fees will be refunded.
- If a vendor decides not to attend because of COVID-19 but the board has not cancelled the fair, the regular cancellation policies listed above will apply.