Advertising deadline for the booklet is June 15. You do not have to be a vendor to advertise! Sign up here. Please note the size and resolution requirements for graphics submissions.
- Vendor Update: All booth spaces in the main building are booked! We will maintain a waiting list for those interested in vending if space becomes available.
- Vendor Space in Barn Available: We do have booth space in the Barn ($75). You will be able to be by your animals in the Barn if you choose this space.
- Classes: We received some pretty exciting class proposals for 2018! Please stay tuned as we work on scheduling teachers.
- 2018 Alongs: We will be posting Along ideas soon (think Year of the Goat-angora, cashmere, you name it!). Please check Instagram, Facebook and Ravelry. And feel free to post any that you find.
Your ads help support the NCFF Booklet! If you haven’t already, there is time and space in the booklet if you want to send us an ad. You don’t have to be a 2018 vendor. Just check out the Ads/Vendors page on this website for ad prices and sizes.
The Board met on 11/19/2017. We have officially started planning for North Country Fiber Fair 2018!
- Just a reminder that our 2018 date is the 3rd weekend of September: September 14-16, 2018
- The 2018 NCFF Event Animal from the logo is the Angora Goat, producer of lovely mohair
- Our Class Theme is Nordic Fiber Arts (requests for teaching proposals will be sent out in January)
- WE HAVE NCFF CALENDARS FOR SALE!!! $7.50 per calendar includes shipping to your door. Check out the NCFF Shop
- Social media hashtags for the event will be: #NorthCountryFiberFair2018 and #NCFF2018. If you wish to tag/ping us, our social media accounts are
- Facebook: @North Country Fiber Fair
- Twitter: @NCFiber
- Instagram: @northcountryfiberfair
The board met on 8/20/2017. Things to note include:
- Event 1 month away – register today!
- Merchandise ordering closes on September 1.
- Don’t forget to get banquet tickets!
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.
The board met on 7/16/2017. Things to note include:
Watch social media for highlights of classes.
We are currently accepting candidates for board members. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Most terms are 3 years. We sign up for positions when the year starts.
We would love to have more animals in our barn – please see the barn sign up form.