ONLINE REGISTRATION & ORDERING: START & CLOSE DATES
- Online registration and ordering will open around the beginning of July. There will be an announcement on the website as well as social media posts when registration is officially open.
- Online banquet ticket and merchandise orders will close August 30 at 8:00 pm.
- Online class registration will close Friday, September 13 at 8:00 pm.
*Note: mailed class registration, banquet reservation, and merchandise orders must be received by August 30. Class registration will be open during NCFF, provided there is space in the desired class. Check availability at the information table.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & ORDERING TIPS
- Click NCFF Shop
- Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you have added all the items you wish to purchase, checkout with Square:
- Click the shopping basket in the menu above.
- Scroll down to click “Proceed to checkout”. Everything is on one screen. Note that no account is needed, and you will be able to enter your information and credit card number all in one place. For security, we have an SSL certificate to encrypt the data between us and Square (our credit card processing company).
- Be sure to check the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions*” box just above the “Place Order” button.
- Click “Place order.”
- Cards accepted by Square are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact information, so if there is a problem or a class is canceled we have a way to contact you.
- If you wish to pay by check or are registering from another country, please mail your registration. Click here for more information.
- You will get multiple emails from the NCFF system (1 from Square and 2 from us). One from us is that your order was successfully placed. The other one will come after the webmaster processes the order. (We are double checking everything, since we’re receiving submissions online and on paper.) You will only be charged once.
- If you are having trouble seeing the box you need to check for the Terms and Conditions, please try a different browser and if that doesn’t work let us know! We’ll help you get your order in (email email@example.com). Some older browsers like IE may not work well for online ordering.
We do not keep waiting lists for full classes. Dropouts almost always happen at the last minute, when waiting lists aren’t helpful. If a class you are interested in is full, check at the information table at the event. Openings may be available. First come, first served.
If you cannot attend a class, you may be eligible for a refund.
- There is a 15% processing fee.
- If the cancellation is prior to Aug. 20, the full price of the class, minus processing fee, is refunded.
- If the cancellation is received between Aug. 20 and Sept. 6, then 50% of the class price, minus the processing fee, is refunded.
- No class refunds will be given after Sept. 6.
- There are no refunds for Banquet tickets.
All merchandise will be available for pick up at the NCFF merchandise booth.
All prices include tax.
NO RAFFLE TICKETS ONLINE?
Please note, we are unable to sell raffle tickets online due to Square policies. Please use the mail-in form or purchase at NCFF. Thank you for understanding.
Please be a specific as possible about the issue you are having. Information such as what page you were on, what you clicked last, what the problem was on the checkout page, etc., will help us to assist you. If you simply tell us “it doesn’t work,” we cannot help you, even though we want to!