NCFF is offering online class registration again this year.
Online registration will be open July 6, 2016. We’ll post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Ravelry) when it’s open. You’re welcome to peruse the shop before that, but all classes are marked out of stock, until registration opens.
Online registration will close September 13, 2016 at 8 PM Central Time. Class registration can still happen during NCFF, provided there is space in the class.
To register for classes:
- Click on “Shop“.
- Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to checkout, you will have the option to enter a credit card number or use your PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, then follow the prompts.
- Cards accepted by PayPal are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact info, so if there is a problem or a class is cancelled then we have a way to contact you.
If you wish to pay by check or happen to be registering from another country, please use the mail-in form available here in PDF format.
Raffle tickets cannot be purchased online, as per Paypal’s policies. Please use the mail-in form and the printable raffle slips (wheel and/or needles) or purchase at NCFF. Drawings for all raffles will be held Sunday, Sept. 18, at 3:45 pm. This year’s raffle’s items are:
- Spinning Wheel
SpinOlution Firefly, electric spinning wheel. Built-in 12 volt
rechargeable battery with car adapter. 8 oz setup with
variable speeds. 3 bobbins included.
Tickets are $5.00 each.
- Knitting Needles
Marblz Interchangeable needles. Includes needle sizes 4—11
and 1 –24 in., 1—40 in. and 2– 32 in. cables.
Addi Lace Click interchangeable needle set. 3.5mm—8mm
sizes; several cable lengths are included.
Tickets are $3.00 each.
Thanks so much for you interest in this year’s NCFF!