NCFF and the Novel Corona Virus

We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.  Since we are six months away from #NCFF2020, we are still planning on holding the event.  We have decided to move the dates of the booklet publication/mailing and the opening of online class registration to the end of July/beginning of August.  This allows us more time to make decisions if there are ongoing repercussions from COVID-19.


Please watch our website and Facebook for updates related to the event.

Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00