ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION AND MERCHANDISE SALES:
OPEN AND CLOSE DATES
- The NCFF Shop will open around July 1, 2021. There will be an announcement on the website as well as social media posts when we are officially open.
- Merchandise orders will close Friday, August 28, 2021 at 11:59 pm CDT (UTC-6:00).
- Class registration will continue for the duration of the event for those classes that still have openings.
*Please note that registration for some classes will close early; these are indicated on the registration page for the affected classes.*
ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION AND MERCHANDISE SALES TIPS
- Click Shop in the menu above or browse the other menu choices.
- Select the items you want to purchase and add them to the cart.
Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you have added all the items you want to purchase, checkout:
- Click “Cart” in the Shop menu at the top of the page.
- Verify the contents of your cart and make any necessary changes, then click “Proceed to checkout.”
- *Note that $10 shipping will be added to all merchandise orders.*
- Enter your billing details. We collect this information so we can contact you if there is a problem or a class is canceled.
- Select/deselect the “Subscribe to our newsletter” button.
- Be sure to select the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions*” checkbox.
- Click “Proceed to PayPal”.
- You do not need a PayPal account; you may choose the “Pay with a credit or debit card” button under the login box.
- Most major credit and debit cards are accepted.
- No credit card information is shared with or stored on our site.
- Follow the prompts to complete your order; you will then be redirected back to our website where you will see an order confirmation message.
- You will get two emails: a receipt from PayPal and an order complete message from NCFF.
We do not keep waiting lists for full classes. Dropouts almost always happen at the last minute, when waiting lists aren’t helpful. If a class you are interested in is full, watch the class availability page. Openings may become available. First come, first served.
If you cannot attend a class, you may be eligible for a refund.
- There is a 15% processing fee.
- If the cancelation is prior to August 28, 2021, the full price of the class, minus processing fee, is refunded.
- If the cancelation is received between August 28 and September 11, 2021, then 50% of the class price, minus the processing fee, is refunded.
- No class refunds will be given after September 11, 2021.
- No refunds of materials fees will be given if participant cancels.
- In the event a class is canceled by NCFF, the full price of the class, minus any materials fees, will be refunded.
All merchandise will be shipped via USPS after August 28; all efforts will be made to ensure receipt of merchandise in time for the event.
All prices include tax.
Trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please be as specific as possible about the issue you are having.
Information such as what page you were on, what you clicked last, what the problem was on the checkout page, etc., will help us to assist you. If you simply tell us “it doesn’t work,” we cannot help you, even though we want to!