The board met on October 16, 2016. We reviewed the 2016 event and started planning for 2017 – our 25th Anniversary.
It’s hard to believe another fair event has come and gone! Thank you to all who helped make this year’s event possible! See you all next year.
The board met 08/21/2016. This is the last “board” update before the event! NCFF 2016 is SOON!!!!
- We’ve received the final OKs from Kate Larson and Margaret Radcliffe! Even though the attendance in some of the classes is currently below the minimum, they are both good with teaching small classes. As of this post – there’s still room in all of their classes. Secure your spot in their classes by registering today!
- Speaking of classes – there are spots available (as of 8/24/2016) in all classes but BEGINNING BOBBIN LACE and BEGINNING SOAP MAKING. Check the shop page (at the bottom) for current list of class stock numbers.
- Banquet ticket sales close 9/12 at 8AM, so we can get the count to our caterer.
See you all at the fiber fair!
The board met 07/17/2016 and here’s a few tidbits we have to share!
- If you’re interested in volunteering at NCFF this year, we’d love to know. Just fill out this form.
- If you have fiber animals you’d like to display, we’d love to have you and your animals at the fair! Let us know by filling out this form.
- Our main vendor area is full, but there’s room for vendors in the barn. We have vendors assigned there already and will be posting signs and letting people know there’s vendors there too!
- Watch social media – we have many announcements coming there!
- Have you checked out our classes from our featured teachers Margaret Radcliffe and Kate Larson?
The board met 06/19/2016 and there’s exciting progress for the upcoming fair. A few tidbits to share:
1) Vendor space is full. There is still booth space in the barn.
2) Booklets will be available at the end of June.
3) Online registration opens July 6 – watch social media for posts when it is open.