SIZE (WIDTH x HEIGHT)
Inside Back Cover (7.5” height x 4.5” width)
Full Page (7.5” height x 4.5” width, Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 2250 x 1350 pixels)
½ Page (3.75” height x 4.5” width, Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 1125 x 1350 pixels)
Business Card (2” height x 3.5” width, Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 1102 x 642 pixels)
We have two options for purchasing ads:
Ads received by June 15 will be in the booklet.
Ads List (List is updated as ads are submitted)
Vendor Rates and Registration
single booth rate 10″ x 12″
double booth 20″ x 12″ *(Double booth spaces are limited)
- The Board reserves the right to limit vendors. Preferential treatment will be given to fiber arts vendors.
- You will be notified by March 15 if you have been accepted as a vendor. You will receive a refund for the booth space if you are not accepted.
- Registrations completed by June 15 will be listed in the vendor section of the booklet.
- Refunds will be given as follows:
- Cancellations received before June 15 will receive a full refund of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received between June 16 and August 15 will receive 50% of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 15 will not receive a refund.
- Setup is Friday from 2 pm – 9 pm and Saturday from 7 am – 9 am.
- Please do not set up before 2:00 as the board is still working on their part of the setup.
- Please be considerate of other vendors’ space during the setup and tear down.
- Vendors need to be open from 9 am – 5:30 pm Saturday (closed after 5:30 pm for the banquet) and from 9 am – 4 pm Sunday.
- All booths must be dismantled by Sunday at 6:30 pm.
- A $50.00 fee will be collected for every hour after 6:30 pm.
- Please include all contact info, including email address and web site (if applicable), as we will list you on our web site on the Vendors page.
- We will accept vendors up to the NCFF dates or until space is filled.
We have two options for vendor registration.
- Download, print, and fill out the vendor application form then send with your check payment Vendor Application Form
- Online vendor registration and purchase
Vendors accepted by June 15 will be listed in the booklet.
Vendor List (List is updated as ads are submitted)
Sales Tax Information for Vendors
- Vendors are required to collect SD sales tax. You will get a tax rate chart in your vendor packet and the necessary items to send to the South Dakota Department of Revenue.
- You do not need a South Dakota sales tax ID to sell in SD. On the reverse side of the sales tax rate chart is the tax return. You will need to fill that out and send it in with a check for the amount collected. An envelope is provided, but you will need a stamp.
All information on this page is current as of 01/31/2020