COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In the event that the NCFF Board of Directors cancels the in-person fiber fair because of COVID-19/pandemic-related issues, all vendor, advertising, and class fees will be refunded. If you personally decide not to attend but the fair isn’t cancelled, the regular cancellation policies apply. Please see below for details.
Vendors & Advertisers
- Cancellations received before May 31 will receive a full refund of their booth fee, minus a 5% processing fee.
- Cancellations received between June 1 and August 15 will receive 50% of their booth fee, minus a 5% processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 15 will not receive a refund.
- If a vendor decides not to attend because of COVID-19 but the board has not cancelled the fair, the regular cancellation policies apply.
- There is a 5% processing fee on all requested refunds.
- If the cancellation is prior to August 26, the full price of the class(es), minus processing fee, is refunded.
- If the cancellation is received between August 26 and September 9, then 50% of the price of the class(es), minus processing fee, is refunded.
- No class refunds will be given after Sept. 9.
In the event a class is canceled by NCFF, registrants will receive a full refund.
Saturday Evening Social
There are no refunds for the Saturday Evening Social.
Last update 2/2/2023