Online Registration & Ordering
NCFF is happy to offer the convenience of online class registration to our attendees! Check back or scroll to enter your email address on the right and be notified when registration is live!
*For information regarding vendor registration and the purchase of booklet advertising, please click here.*
Online ordering of banquet tickets and merchandise opens the beginning of July 2020 and closes August 28, 2020, at 8:00 pm.
Online class registration runs from the beginning of July to September 11, 2020, at 8:00 pm. (all times are in CDT/UTC – 5)
- For a full listing of available classes, merchandise, and banquet tickets, go to https://northcountryfiberfair.org/shop.
- Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you have added all the items you wish to purchase, checkout with Square:
- Click the shopping basket in the menu above.
- Scroll down to click “Proceed to checkout”. Everything is on one screen. Note that no account is needed, and you will be able to enter your information and credit card number all in one place. For security, we have an SSL certificate to encrypt the data between us and Square (our credit card processing company).
- Be sure to check the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions*” box just above the “Place Order” button.
- Click “Place order.”
- Cards accepted by Square are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact information, so if there is a problem or a class is canceled we have a way to contact you.
- If you wish to pay by check or are registering from another country, please mail your registration. Click here for more information.
- You will get multiple emails from the NCFF system (1 from Square and 2 from us). One from us is that your order was successfully placed. The other one will come after the webmaster processes the order. (We are double checking everything, since we’re receiving submissions online and on paper.) You will only be charged once.
- If you are having trouble seeing the box you need to check for the Terms and Conditions, please try a different browser and if that doesn’t work let us know! We’ll help you get your order in (email email@example.com). Some older browsers like Internet Explorer may not work well for online ordering.
Mail-in Registration & Ordering
Please mail registration forms to be received before August 28, 2019.
- The booklet can be downloaded here (link will be active once registration opens).
- Download and fill out the registration order form (link will be active once registration opens).
- Write a check for the total of your class registration(s), banquet ticket(s), and merchandise. Make it payable to NCFF and mail it with your registration form to NCFF, 120 22nd Ave S #139, Brookings, SD 57006.
- Your fee will be returned for any class that is full or is canceled by NCFF.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Materials fees for classes are separate from the registration and will need to be paid to the instructor at class time.
Raffle tickets cannot be purchased online. They can be purchased at the event.
Thank you for your interest in North Country Fiber Fair!
page updated 11/18/2019