2018 North Country Fiber Fair Advertising and Vendor Information
Advertising and Vendor Registration is open!
Advertising Rates and Purchase Options
|SIZE (WIDTH x HEIGHT)||PRICE|
|Inside Front Cover (7.5” height x 4.5” width)||$100.00|
|Inside Back Cover (7.5” height x 4.5” width)||$80.00|
|Full Page (7.5″ height x 4.5″ width, Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 2250 x 1350 pixels)||$50.00|
|½ Page (3.75” height x 4.5” width, Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 1125 x 1350 pixels)||$40.00|
|Business Card (2″ height x 3.5″ width. Graphic submission: 300 dpi, 1102 x 642 pixels)||$20.00|
|Guild Listing (Text only)||$15.00|
This year we have 2 options for purchasing ads and guild listings.
- PDF form that can be mailed or emailed (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and check payment mailed: 2018 Advertising Application Form (pdf – advertising info on page 2)
- Online ad and listing purchase. Follow the directions for each of the steps.
- If your ad is submitted by June 15, 2018, your ad will be in the booklet.
2018 Ads List (updated monthly as ads are submitted)
Vendor Rates and Registration
|single booth rate 10″ x 12″||$90.00|
|double booth 20″ x 12″ *(Double booth spaces are limited)||$180.00|
- The Board reserves the right to limit vendors. Preferential treatment will be given to fiber arts vendors.
- If your vendor registration is completed by June 15, 2018, your business will be listed in the vendor section of the booklet.
- 2018 Refunds will be given if as follows:
- Cancellations received before June 15, 2018, will receive a full refund of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received between June 15, 2018 and August 1, 2018 will receive 50% of their booth fee, minus a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 1, 2018 will not receive a refund.
- Setup is Friday, September 14, 2018, from 3 pm – 9 pm and Saturday morning from 7 am – 9 am.
- Please be considerate of other vendors’ space during the setup and tear down.
- Vendors need to be set up from 9am – 5:30pm Saturday (closed Sat after 5:30 pm for banquet) and 9am – 4pm Sunday.
- All booths must be dismantled by Sunday at 6:30pm.
- A $50.00 fee will be collected for every hour after 6:30 pm.
- Please include all contact info, including email address and web site (if applicable), as we will list you on our web site on the Vendors page.
- We will accept vendors up to the NCFF dates or until the space is filled.
This year we have 2 options for vendor registration.
- PDF form that can be mailed or emailed (to email@example.com) and check payment mailed: 2018 NCFF Vendor Application Form (pdf)
- Online vendor registration and purchase. Follow the directions for each of the steps.
2018 Vendor List (updated monthly as applications are received)
Sales Tax Information for Vendors
- Vendors are required to collect SD sales tax. You will get a tax rate chart in your vendor packet and the items required to send to the South Dakota Department of Revenue.
- You do not need a SD sales tax ID to sell in SD. On the reverse side of the sales tax rate chart is the tax return. You will need to fill that out and send it in with a check for the amount collected. An envelope is provided, but you will need a stamp.