Online Registration & Ordering
Once again NCFF is happy to offer the convenience of online class registration to our attendees!
Online ordering of merchandise closes August 27, 2018 at 8:00 pm. Online class registration closes September 10, 2018, at 8:00 p.m. Central Time.
- To register for classes, reserve banquet tickets, and order merchandise go to: https://northcountryfiberfair.org/shop. Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to check out, you will enter a credit card number. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact information so we have a way to contact you if there is an issue or a class is cancelled.
- No account is needed to pay or check out.
- If you wish to pay by check or are registering from another country, please use the mail-in form.
Mail-in Registration & Ordering
Please mail registration forms to be received before August 27, 2018.
- Make checks payable to NCFF.
- Mail to the address on the registration form.
- Your fee will be returned for any class that is filled or has insufficient participants.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Materials fees need to be paid to instructor the day of the class.
- Booklet can be downloaded here.
Raffle tickets cannot be purchased online, per PayPal’s policies. Please use the mail in registration form.
Thank you for you interest in this year’s NCFF!