Online Registration & Ordering
Once again NCFF is happy to offer the convenience of online class registration to our attendees! Check back or scroll to enter your email address on the right and be notified when registration is live!
Online ordering of merchandise opens July 1 and closes September 2, 2019 at 8:00 pm. Online class registration closes September 16, 2018, at 8:00 pm. (all times are in CST)
- To register for classes, reserve banquet tickets, and order merchandise go to: https://northcountryfiberfair.org/shop. Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to check out, you will enter a credit card number. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact information so we have a way to contact you if there is an issue or a class is cancelled.
- No account is needed to pay or check out.
- If you wish to pay by check or are registering from another country, please use the mail-in form.
Mail-in Registration & Ordering
Please mail registration forms to be received before September 2, 2018.
- Make checks payable to NCFF.
- Mail to the address on the registration form.
- Your fee will be returned for any class that is filled or has insufficient participants.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Materials fees need to be paid to instructor the day of the class.
- Booklet can be downloaded here.
Raffle tickets cannot be purchased online, per PayPal’s policies. Please use the mail in registration form or simply purchase them at the event.
Thank you for you interest in North Country Fiber Fair!