The Fashion Show is a place for NCFF attendees to show each other their Fiber creations. These items can also be entered in the Fiber Arts competition.
If you wish to show off your fiber creation, sign up at the Information Booth by 4:00 pm Saturday. Forms are here.
Fiber Arts Competition Awards
People’s Choice Award
- Includes all submitted projects in two categories: Finished items and Handspun skeins
- One overall award of $25.00 in each category
- Winners chosen by fairgoers!
Kay Cheever Award of Excellence
Selected by Brookings Fiberworks Guild
- Finished items:
- One Adult (18 yrs +) Award—$50
- One Youth (under 18 yrs) Award—$25
- Handspun skeins:
- One Award (all ages)—$35
For more information about Kay Cheever and the inspiration she provided for the award, please see the video below.
• Entry deadline is 10:00 am on Saturday, September 15, 2018.
• People’s choice voting will be Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Winners are announced during Saturday night festivities.
• All items must be handmade and completed after NCFF 2017.
• Entries must be made of at least 50% natural fiber.
• Entry form must be attached to object, preferably lower corner if meant to be hung.
• Items should be ready for display (e.g. on hanger, etc.).
• Board reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet the requirements of the competition.
All entries must remain on display until 12:00 pm on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018.
Please make arrangements to have your item(s) picked up or mailed to you at your expense if you are unable to pick up in person.
Feel free to print multiple copies of the Entry form; you will need one for each item entered.
NCFF assumes no liability for entries which are lost, stolen or damaged.