Online Registration & Ordering
Once again NCFF is offering online class registration. We are happy to offer this convenience to our attendees! It opens June 27, 2017.
- To register for classes go to: http://northcountryfiberfair.org/ Click on Shop. Select the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Items will only stay in your cart for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to check out, you will enter a credit card number. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- No credit card information is stored on our site. We do collect contact info, so we have a way to contact you if there is an issue or a class is cancelled.
- No account is needed to pay or check out.
- If you wish to pay by check or are registering from another country, please use the mail-in form.
Mail in Registration & Ordering
Please mail registration forms on or before Sept. 1, 2017.
- Make checks payable to NCFF.
- Mail to the address on the form.
- Your fee will be returned for any class that is filled or has insufficient participants.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Supply fees need to be paid to instructor the day of the class.
- Booklet can be downloaded here.
Raffle tickets cannot be purchased online, as per Paypal’s policies. Please use the mail in forms on the raffle information page.
Thanks so much for you interest in this year’s NCFF!