The Fashion Show is a place for NCFF attendees to show each other their Fiber creations. These items can also be entered in the People’s Choice competition.
If you wish to show off your fiber creation, sign up at the Information Booth by 4:00 pm Saturday. Forms are here.
There are two judging areas:
Peoples’ Choice Award
- Includes all submitted projects
- One overall award of $25.00
- Winner chosen by Fairgoers!
Kay Cheever Award of Excellence
Selected by Brookings Fiberworks Guild
- One (Adult 18+) winner of $50.00 cash award & name on plaque, cannot be last year’s winner
- One Youth (under 18) winner of $25.00
- For more information about Kay Cheever and the inspiration she provided for the award, please see the video below.
• Entry deadline is 10:00 am on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
• People’s choice voting will be Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Winners are announced during Saturday night festivities.
• All items must be handmade and completed after NCFF 2016.
• Entries must be made of at least 50% natural fiber.
• Entry form must be attached to object, preferably lower corner if meant to be hung.
• Items should be ready for display (e.g. on hanger, etc.).
• Board reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet the requirements of the competition.
All entries must remain on display until 4:00 pm on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2017.
Please make arrangements to have your item(s) picked up or mailed to you at your expense if you are unable to pick up in person.
Feel free to print copies of the Entry form for your entries.
NCFF assumes no liability for entries which are lost, stolen or damaged.