The 24th annual North Country Fiber Fair will be held on September 16-18, 2016 at the Codington County Extension Complex in Watertown, SD. Check back here often for more details!
The board met 08/21/2016. This is the last “board” update before the event! NCFF 2016 is SOON!!!!
- We’ve received the final OKs from Kate Larson and Margaret Radcliffe! Even though the attendance in some of the classes is currently below the minimum, they are both good with teaching small classes. As of this post – there’s still room in all of their classes. Secure your spot in their classes by registering today!
- Speaking of classes – there are spots available (as of 8/24/2016) in all classes but BEGINNING BOBBIN LACE and BEGINNING SOAP MAKING. Check the shop page (at the bottom) for current list of class stock numbers.
- Banquet ticket sales close 9/12 at 8AM, so we can get the count to our caterer.
See you all at the fiber fair!
The board met 07/17/2016 and here’s a few tidbits we have to share!
- If you’re interested in volunteering at NCFF this year, we’d love to know. Just fill out this form.
- If you have fiber animals you’d like to display, we’d love to have you and your animals at the fair! Let us know by filling out this form.
- Our main vendor area is full, but there’s room for vendors in the barn. We have vendors assigned there already and will be posting signs and letting people know there’s vendors there too!
- Watch social media – we have many announcements coming there!
- Have you checked out our classes from our featured teachers Margaret Radcliffe and Kate Larson?
The board met 06/19/2016 and there’s exciting progress for the upcoming fair. A few tidbits to share:
1) Vendor space is full. There is still booth space in the barn.
2) Booklets will be available at the end of June.
3) Online registration opens July 6 – watch social media for posts when it is open.
The board met 04/17/2016 and we’re making progress in planning for the upcoming fair. A few tidbits to share:
- KAL/Craft Along theme: “The Wild Hare”. Details posted here and on Ravelry. Please note the patterns listed are simply suggestions, feel free to have a “Wild Hare” with your own ideas!
- Vendor registration and ad submissions are open. Feel free to peek at who’s on our current vendor list and advertiser list so you can plan your shopping or thank our advertisers. Deadlines for our booklet are Vendor registration – 5/31 and advertising deadline – 6/15.
- Our food vendor this year will be Howard’s Consessions, and The Valley will be catering for us again for the banquet.
The board met 03/20/2016 and we’re making progress in planning for the upcoming fair. A few tidbits to share: