The weather is starting to warm up and we’re busy as ever getting ready for NCFF 2014…It’s only 6 months away!
Here’s the news from the NCFF board for March…
- Reminder: Booklet Ads are due May 31st. If you’re placing an ad in the booklet and would like to submit it before May 31st that would be awesome.
- Reminder: Vendor Registrations are due May 31st. We have a few spots but we’re starting to fill up. Booth spaces are available on a first come first serve basis so get your registrations in ASAP!
- We have the spinning wheel for the spinning wheel auction in hand! This year it’s an Ashford Traditional. The wheel is lacquered, single drive, and single treadle. The 22” wheel is mounted on ball bearings. Included are four bobbins and a lazy kate!
- Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook and Ravelry for information regarding this year’s KAL/CAL. That information should be posted soon.
- Finally, we’re still hard at work on this year’s class list. As some of you may know, our featured spinning instructor, Patsy Zawistoski, is also teaching at Shepherd’s Harvest. Some people have voiced concerns about this but I want to reassure you that she will be teaching a different set of classes at NCFF than at Shepherd’s Harvest.
Our April board meeting is being pushed back to the beginning of May because of the Easter holiday. Be sure to cheek back then for more updates from the board. Until then…